Click HERE to complete your NZAJLT Membership form. NZAJLT is a New Zealand subject association for teachers of Japanese. We act as a voice for New Zealand teachers and provide numerous other benefits. Intermediate and Secondary school teachers, student teachers and institutions are all welcome to join NZAJLT. Some of the benefits of being a member of NZAJLT include:
- Having a voice – Your opinions will be represented by our President and other Committee members in external forums
- Free entry to the New Zealand Schools Japanese Trivia Championships held in June, 2016
- Discounts on NCEA materials (practice exams for all standards including Scholarship)
- Access to the NZAJLT member-only Facebook page for support, best practice, ideas and tips
- Access to resources created by members
- Be part of a community of people doing the same job as you are
This is all in ADDITION to the following FREE resources
- News updates – you can sign-up to the latest news articles via our newsletter too (members automatically receive newsletters to their inbox )
- List of upcoming events
- Photo galleries of activities involving students using Japanese from around New Zealand. We encourage you to share your photos for us to upload. Please see the Photo Gallery page for more information.
- Twitter – @NZAJLT
See our video for an overview of how you stand to benefit from being a member.